Saturday, April 19, 2014

Photos and Every-day Life

Hi, people!

Yesterday was the BIG day for me - Alfer and I finished composing our own song. Lyrics and vocal line are by me and the guitar melody and chord are by him. Now we have only demo-version of this song, but maybe on Monday we will compose the last and final version. We want to perform with this song in an accounting concert of  Volki Mibu Theatre, that is taking place in the beginning of June. So, I am very happy that we did it. Thanks a lot to Alfer, who agree to sing and help me with composing song.

Also, tomorrow I have I practice on doing portrait photo shoot. I will take photos of my friend Jenya, about who I have told you in this blog=)

So, now there are some photos from the AuHg band's perfomance taking and editing by me





Also I want to show you a hand-made thing, that I've done for Fearil.
If you want to make something like this, you use this guide.





 And some photos from one of my walkings with my best friend Lesha.





So, read my blog, out tips and write comments!
Love you all, guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment