Thursday, April 24, 2014

A small preview or insanity by Shaun T

Hey, all!

These days flew so fast for me. I have so much deals, study and of course trainings. Now I'm trying to do fitness program called Insanity from USA 's fitness trainer - Shaun T. So, what I can say about it. It Is Very Hard. My abs, legs and other parts of the body are hurting like hell, because  workload is too high. I have a trainigs schedule and today's trainig named Cardio Recovery. It is a recovery functional training and tomorrow I will try to find enough time to the trainig named Cardio Power & Resistance. I wish I could do it before photo shoot and rehearsal with Alfer. We should show our song to Charoite on the 7th of May and now we try to do our's best on rehearsals.

And about "small preview". It is three photos of our photo shoot with Jenya=) Enjoy!




And now I go to do my today's training and I hope you'll have a very nice day!

Love you all, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment